Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ATC - Vintage Christmas

At Soul Scrappers our first ATC Swap for this year was the theme of Vintage Christmas.
I must say that the ATC's I got in this swap are all awesome !!!!
Apart from being Vintage Christmas, we were asked to have some Tinsel / Glitter on it as well - to say that every ATC is a piece of art is truly correct with these.

Here is the one I made:

I was pretty pleased with myself when I finished these, and rightly so I thought!!!!
Now look at the other ones.......

Joy, Janice, Shazza, Qadirah and Mary


OMG aren't they just amazing!!!

I have sent off my next round, which is Glamour & Glitz and am now feeling a tad nervous, but I bet you are all now waiting to see them in around 4-6 weeks.
These ones go to Mary in USA and come back and I always like to have mine there in plenty of time so as not to miss out - imagine only getting mine back :-( now that would not be nice at all and I would not get these little masterpieces to inspire me to get better.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB