Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CC1 - Thank You

This is a CASE Card Challenge - I loved the card I made two......

You can change the colours and sentiment, but in essence, if you look at the original card, you can tell you CASE'd it from it...if that makes sense.

This is my Thank You card



This is my Birthday Card







  • Stamp Set: Curly Cute
  • Ink: Not Quite Navy
  • Papers: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Beau Chateau DSP
  • Punches: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Triple Flower (Retired)
  • Others:Basic Pearls, 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon Pool Party, Baja Breeze Ribbon (Retired)

Such a simple card and so quick to make.
If you look closely, I have embossed around the top of the cards to give a frame look.

I embossed at 1/4" on the Birthday card and 3/4" on the Thank You card. I also used different size pearls on them just to make another slight change. These would make an awesome set to give away as a gift or just a RAK.


If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB