Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CUCC1 - Cooking Up Creations Challenge

Ok, so if you are like me, when I read the title of this one, my immediate thought was, "OMG what do I have to cook!!".

Thankfully, I have to cook nothing....phew!

The recipe for this is: Using White Cardstock, use 1 new tool or Technique, only use left over scraps and left over embellishments - no new packs or sheets, and have embellishments in 3's.


So I'm pretty sure I have it covered - my new Technique was to emboss DSP and sand over it which I have done with a hearts folder on the top and bottom of the DSP under the photo.

I love this page....hehehe when I showed it to Laura she was embarrassed! I reckon she looked gorgeous, especially with cake icing over her lips...LOL. 

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB