Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life Is Beautiful

Over at Crafters Anonymous, our first Fortnightly Scrapbook Challenge for the year is Romance/Love and the only requirement is that it has two people in it...Hehehe,... I'm guessing that would be in the one picture!!!

I decided it was the perfect opportunity to scrap one of my Wedding Photo's. I know, it was only 15 years ago in July....hehehe can't rush these things!


I hope it doesn't take me as long to find a frame to put it in as I just adore how it turned out.
I'd better do some more Romance challenges to get the rest of them scrapped...LOL.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB