Thursday, February 23, 2012

Monster High Gift Bags

Here is a photo of the Monster High Gift Bags I made for Laura's birthday party following the instructions from the very talented Sharon Field.

Laura picked out all the colour combinations - must say I was rather surprised with a few of the choices, but the are all fabulous! And I now have a few combinations to do a card or two with colours that I would never have thought of.


I put a pack of lollies and a lip gloss stick in each one - essential items for all 11 year olds in their handbag !!!!

I love how they turned out and hope that the young ladies that receive them do too.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB