Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

QC7 - Rain and Mud

Quote Challenge using the Quote from Denzel Washington: " You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it."

Friends and those that have followed my blog will know that we have dealt with rain and mud and the consequences that can occur with that. So what an ideal time to scrap a page of our flood disaster and show you Councils costly repairs to ensure it doesn't happen again....... I had another go at a Digital Layout.


I am very happy with how it has turned out and think I will have a go at doing the other photo's up as it was a rather stressful time for us and one we will never forget.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB