Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SQSC27

I really enjoyed this week's sketch at Stamp Queen's as I got to play with the SAB Enchanted DSP again.
As with each sheet of this gorgeous paper - I could not decide which side to use, so I made two cards showcasing the two side of the one page.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my first card:

 And here is the Reverse side:

Seriously, how awesome is that - you really would think they were two different pages.
The best part is that I stumbled on the Lucky Limeade card by mistake - hehehe - yes, I embossed the wrong side of the DSP when I made the Butterflies (so like me it's not funny!) and thought how nice it would be.
Needless to say, I like the Limeade card and hubby likes the Peach Paraif one.
The other ironic twist here is the Pool Party works so well - do I hear a "I do not like that colour at all" statement, yes, I did say that when I saw them - still haven't warmed to Calypso Coral yet though.


If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB