Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

STYD1 - Laura

For this first Challenge in the Shop Till You Drop round, we had to make or alter a frame, add Ribbon or tie for hanging, 3 flowers and fussy cut something.

Here is my entry:


A happy mix of Stampin' Up! products with Kaiser products from my stash.

How awesome is that Rose - would you believe it took longer to make each of the other flowers than this one Rose.... the credit for this has to go to Lynn Pratt and her easy Tutorial. If you don't already own the Tasteful Trim Big Shot Die, I think you may be putting it on your wish list.

Anyway, I really love this frame and it certainly does bring back fond memories of my Mother / Daughter day spent Roller Skating....hehehe, Laura gave me some very helpful tips. Guess I was the only one who could hardly walk the next week, man, those stairs at work where a killer!


If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB