Monday, February 6, 2012

STYD2 - Hot Air Ballooning

I have been going to and going to do my scrap pages of mine and Mum's Hot Air Ballooning trip last October (actually the one before - 2010).
Soul Scrappers have a Shop Till Ya Drop Challenge happening with 10 different Challenges. This is my entry for the 2nd one........On floral paper, at least 9 flowers and a cluster of flowers in one corner......I think I have all that criteria on this one and am happy with the outcome.

I'm not really a flower type of person...surprised aren't you...LOL....so you will have to give me a bit of a creative license for that cluster in the left corner...hehehe, I know, what was I thinking!!.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB