Thursday, February 16, 2012

STYD6 - Pets Paradise

Pets Paradise - Alter an item for use by a pet or for a pet.

I made Bee Jay a new Schmackos Jar by altering a Coffee Jar.


Turned out great...... I used Black Staz On ink for the paint/mud splat, and Tempting Turquoise embossing powder for the paw and Cherry Cobbler embossing powder for the saying. I have repeated the paw print on the other side as well.

I showed it to hubby when I had just finished it and nothing inside - hehehe, he said "What's the paw print for?" I did get a strange look when I said it was for the dog - but I'm used to that....LOL.
Anyways, I love how it turned out - maybe do one for Bluey our budgie next.


If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB