Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Top Note Gift Bags

Sharon Field shows you how to make these absolutely gorgeous Gift Bags using the Top Note Die.

I have made these with one sheet of the Hostess DSP - couldn't decide which side to use so made one of each and used the stamp from the SAB Stamp Set Fresh Vintage.
Looks fab using the Postage Stamp punch as well.


With the handle, as you can tell, the one on the left was the first made, and the right one the second one and the obvious spot for the punch. And for those girlfriends that know me well, yes the top notes are Concord Crush!

I just love these bags - so much so that I also made 12 Monster High ones for Laura's Birthday as Loot bags.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB