Wednesday, February 8, 2012

USWDAF - Scored F2F Swap

Oh WOW - how lucky was I to get to swap with one of the designers on this round !!!!!

I showed you on an earlier post what I sent to Betty Traciak, but look what I received in the mail last week:



How awesome is that set !!!!!

It has magnets on the back to put on your fridge, but I have it in my Craft Studio so it doesn't get bumped every time someone goes into the kitchen.

Now if you think you don't recognise the papers, etc, you would be right as it is made from the Simply Sent Create & Keep set that is in the USA mini out now.
So keep an eye out for our next Mini in April, and hopefully, we may just get it.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB