Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Bunnies Carrot Treat Box

Wow, almost Easter already - hard to believe but the kids are on school holidays come Friday !!!!!
Seriously, I'm surprised they learn anything given the amount of holidays they have....hehehe don't start me on that topic as they say.


I made this Easter Bunny Carrot treat box and Easter Card for Laura's teacher who happens to be male - figured he may not like a decorated handbag, etc......LOL...explain that to his wife.

I must say whilst I'm not that attracted to the new Everybunny Stamp Set, I did quite like the Every Egg wheel which I used on the card. I also glued some window sheet on the front to hold the eggs in - most I have seen on blogs have the leaves up and place the gift inside in a cello bag - thought I'd be different and use some of the gorgeous SAB ribbon as well.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB