Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter Card Swap

At Soul Scrappers, our first Card Swap (for Aussie members) was for Easter.

Here is my card:

 And inside card

I just love the Silhouette girl and saying from last years Stamp Set Easter Blossoms which is now retired - pity as I prefer it to this years.

Here are the other ladies cards:

Shazza, Deb, Debi, Alison

Lucky I put the eggs inside the card and on my envelope as we could play spot the wrong one with these....hehehe, I did have a chuckle to myself when I saw all these cards with eggs on them and thought I must of read the directions wrong.....LOL...anyways, I hope the ladies liked my Funky Fold Card!

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB