Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Laura !!!!

Today Laura turns 11 at 10.52pm tonight - I for one will not be awake to celebrate...hehehe.

Laura had her Roller Skating / Blading party on Saturday and as I showed you the Monster High Bags the other week, I thought I'd show you what else I made.

As you know, I just love the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP, so I made some Mini Mentos Butterflies with them.

It was nice to see the girls trying to get the Mentos out without wrecking the package.
I also made some of the Popcorn Halloween Hands as they were perfect for our theme.

Here is a picture of the 3 items together:                         


Happy to say the girls and mothers absolutely loved them, as did almost everyone else who walked past our table - so cute to watch the younger girls stop in their tracks and later casually pass with their mothers to see - good luck trying to find them in the shops!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB