Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SAB Altered Clipboard

I just loved the Altered Clipboard I made a few weeks ago for my stepfather - so does he I am happy to say.

I have been asked to make another one with a more feminine touch to it.

I decided to use the SAB DSP as we only have 3 more days to still get it for FREE and then it shall be no more.


I placed the stamped imagine where a photo will go as I did not want to give the lady a blank section - plus it goes to show as I mentioned in my last post, you can put affamations, etc in place of photo's.

I think I will have to make another one exactly the same for myself as I really do like this one. I do have another one to make as well and have been given the freedom to chose myself, so I just may try something different again, maybe a baby one or a study one???? I do have a few weeks for that one so will try to come up with something to impress you with.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB