Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Welcome to the World!

I was asked to make two unisex Baby Cards to be sent overseas so they arrive around the time the two newborns do.

I figured that the recent Sale-A-Bration DSP was just perfect for it.

On this first one, I have taken inspiration from a card I saw by Bron Heslop and I have stamped the image from a retired Hostess set onto the DSP and cut around it. Bit fiddy which is why they call it fussy cutting I guess. I think it looks adorable!


Being that the second card is going to another family member, I thought I had better go with a different style - hehehe I'm glad I don't have to choose who gets which! Wow, 2 new grandchildren within weeks - how exciting for this family.


I have used River Rock as the base on this card - so loving the look over Kraft / Crumb Cake. I think it just has a softer look to it.

How nice is this design - you could make up a few in your stash and pop a saying on when needed - really versatile card. And who dosen't love our Glimmer papers!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB