Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Gift Box

I almost forgot to show you what I made the adults in the family for Easter.

I went looking through the copious amounts of tutorials and casing ideas we all collect, and came across the Ferrero Rocher candy box tutorial by Kim Score. Kim's is for 3 Rocher's and I modified the template (and then modified again...hehehe) to make it just for one.
Again using retired DSP as my family don't really care if it's retired or current. And lets face it, if it's got chocolate in it, I don't either...LOL.


Excuse the reflection in the photo, but most of my pic's are taken at night.

Aren't they just the cutest! I have even make some up with the SAB DSP for Mothers Day - but will show you that later.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB