Friday, April 6, 2012

March Birthday Card Swap

A group of us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have got together (virtual) and formed a Birthday Card Swap group for 2012.

There are 17 in our group, which means when it is our Birthday, we receive 16 Handmade Stampin' Up! cards to help celebrate - How cool is that! I can't wait until October for my Happy Mail to arrive.

The first one to have her Birthday was Chloe last week, and I must say she got some gorgeous cards which she shared on her blog......makes it even more exciting!

Here is the card I made for Chloe.


And a close up of the embossing and pearl bud.


I think the embossing really makes the flower pop and the pearl just adds a bit of elegance.
The scallop circle is actually two of the scalloped half circles from the Petal Cone Bigz Die joined together and the ribbon hides the join. How clever is that!

We have two ladies birthdays this month and I will share them with you once they have both received them.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB