Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Petite Pocket Tim Tam Holders

With Mothers Day not too far away, I made some of these Petite Pocket Tim Tam Holders - how cute are they!!
I have seen many versions of these with coffee satchels, etc inside on blogs and pintrest that I can't recall who exactly inspired my version.
I decided to cut the flap off completely to look a bit more streamlined.


I used current In Colors - Lucky Limeade, Indigo Island and Wisteria Wonder.
The stamp is from the new Tea Shoppe set. It is the third stamp on a set of three in a row.
Now to save having to be precise and careful not to ink the imagine beside it, I used to place sticky tape over that I didn't want inked and then remove the tape before I stamp - when I forgot, start again!!!
Now, here's what I do as I only use Clear Mount Stamps now where I can - I use my Craft Sissiors and cut them into three separate stamps so I can use just the cup I want, and they fit back perfectly on a long clear block if I want the three all lined up again.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB