Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Project 52 - Week 14 - Easter

Wow, Easter already - where is the year going?

My tag this week is of course Easter - really wasn't hard to decide this week - just had to decide what to do.
I decided to combine my tag with the Mini Challenge over at Crafters Anonymous and use the Delft Tile Technique.  The front is my attempt at Delft Tiles which didn't quite come out right, but I still love the look.


I really love the fact that this could be two separate tags, which is so unlike me, but shows I am growing in my craft. 
While I was trying things for the first time, I also played with my Digital Scrapbook program to get the two pictures on the one page and a funky little film frame - ok, more work needed on that too, but at least I'm having a go hey!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB