Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

SC50 You Rock

I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter - I had a great weekend with catching up with family members and also converting some more slides onto my laptop - wow, awesome to see photo's of my Mum and Dad from before I was born. Definitely got some scrap pages coming up with those. Some go back to 1960 !!!!

Anyway I did manage to do this layout for Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge 50.
I had alot of fun with this one and just love my kids to bits - how cute are they


All I remember about that day 9 years ago is that they got new Sunnies and Nathan was about to start Preschool.

I have used a lot of retired products with some new as I am determined to use up my older stash instead of just adding to it. Plus I need to make room for the new ones coming in a few months.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB