Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WC8 - No

When I saw the Word Challenge at Soul Scrappers was "NO", I just knew I had the perfect picture to scrap.


When we were up in Calliope last year on holidays, I was showing my dad how you can take a picture with my new camera facing you and see what you are photographing on the front.........well, I didn't allow for the sunny glare did I!!! hence the comical photo.
I do love the photo though and think it goes perfectly with the word NO - No Idea!

I used one of the frames I won from Shazza for one of the Challenges on Soul Scrappers - just lovely.

If you would like to join Soul Scrappers and join in on some of the great challenges, send me and email and I will get an invite sent to you. There is usually 2 Challenges posted a week and you have 3 weeks to have a go.....a lot of variety to keep you inspired.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB