Monday, May 14, 2012

CUCC3 - Family

This Soul Scrappers Challenge had us following a sketch layout with set sizes for the 3 pieces of DSP I have used. Basically you could put them anywhere and add more if you wished, but had to have 3 of the set sizes.


This photo was taken last November when we were going out to dinner for Nathan's 14th Birthday!
It was another of those moments when you realise your children have grown (god knows when) and are now taller then you! In Rob's chase not quite, but I can tell you Nathan is taller than me and Laura isn't far behind.

I think I like how the page turned out - isn't it funny how you love some DSP's and then when you get them have absolutely no idea how the heck you are going to use them! I have resisted get the matching stamp set for that reason.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB