Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day 2012

A big Happy Mothers Day to my Mum and MIL and all the lovely Ladies I know that follow my blog.....hope you all get as spoilt as I am.

My hubby got me a Galaxy Tab (Yay !!!!) it is awesome. And my lovely children got me a cover for it and gifts from school stall. And Mothers Day Lunch at the RSL - I wonder if I can get them to do the ironing????

Anyway, my last Mothers Day card for this year is the card we gave my MIL at lunch yesterday, and the bag I altered for her gift.

 Close up of Rhinestones I placed over Easter Eggs.


I used the Twill Tape (Ribbon) for a change - can't remember the last time I used it....LOL....but doesn't it look great! I stuck to the Vanilla / Black theme of the card.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB