Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mothers Day Cards 2012

With Mothers Day being on Sunday here in Australia, I have made a couple of cards I made with my Mum in mind as she loves Green. (No, not Purple).

This is the card I gave to mum last Saturday as I took her out for coffee and lunch and a chat - a lovely Mother/Daughter day as it's been a couple of years since just the two of us have had a chance to do that.


I think I have told you before that I struggle with Bakers Twine, but I think it adds a great touch to this card.
I actually worked the whole card around Green (of course) and the saying as Mum loves it - and yes, she loved the card!

I was asked to make a card to give a wife, so the saying I used on Mum's card would not really be right.
After seeing a few of this style of card on various blogs, decided to give it a go - absolutely love this look.



Sure hope she likes it ....... I added the larger pearls as the buds for some bling and I love the way the Seam Binding ribbon shines. And yes, I have used the Sale A Bration DSP - you know I love it and lucky for me I did stock up on it.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB