Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

NSC9 - Personality Trait

This was a challenge for sure - to come up with one of your personality traits and do the Negative Sketch Challenge based on it.
Must say I was not sure which one to use - depending on who you ask, will depend on the answer you get...hehehe.
None the less, due to a deadline of three weeks, I now found myself with only one day left.
Decided to go with "Curious" - no not procrastination! and yes, another Digi Page - my new go to when you have no time left to scrap your challenge!


Anyway's, I must say that I actually like this photo of myself, and love how the page turned out.
Sorry to say that none of it is Stampin' Up! as we are not lucky enough to be like our USA/Canadian demo sisters who do have the Stampin' Up! Digi Program.
Nevermind, I am happy with the program I have and am getting quite good with it.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB