Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Queen For A Day 3x3 Set

I normally try to post my tag of the week for our Project 52 Challenge at Soul Scrappers on a Sunday, but I haven't even thought of what I am making this week - so maybe will post them both next week - hehehe, no pressure!

I have however made my card project for the current Card Challenge at Soul Scrappers. Karen wants us to make a card based on Queen Elizabeth, the monarchy, Britain, crowns, jewels or anything else that you can think of that would represent this celebration.

As I am a bit stretched for time at the moment - I decided to use one of the Tutorials I have from the U Stamp with Dawn and Friends series.
I have made the Love Notes and Bag created by Chi Nguyen form the Big Shot Brilliance Projects to Die For !! 2011 round. (wow - what a mouth full).

I have altered the bag a bit as I don't have the Movers and Shapers Die.

This is the card I am using for the Challenge


All together in the bag


the whole set of three and the bag


I think they turned out very nice indeed.

The best part is that I got to use some of my retired stash of DSP and ribbon which is a big goal of mine this year. Also got to use two of my current favourite stamp sets You're A Gem and Grunge Rock.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB