Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soul Scrappers Card Swap

This month 10 of us Aussie ladies in the group had a card sawp - the theme this time round was open, and you could make 10 the same or 10 all different - glad I didn't host this one as how do you decide which one to keep for yourself!

Anyway, I at least only made Deb chose which colour to keep for herself...LOL.

Here are the cards I made for this swap - we make whole cards and send each with an envelope as well.

 Pool Party - outside and inside
Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade

I decided to go with the new In Colors and also one of the Sale A Bration Stamps from the Sprinkled Expressions set. You can't really tell from the photo, but I embossed the back flap of the envelope using the hearts embossing strip from the new Mini - looks gorgeous!

You will never guess the colour I got back.....hehehe, she must know!

I got my wonderful stash back earlier this week, so once I have taken some pictures, I will show the array of cards I received.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB