Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Christmas in July 2012

For those that participate in Christmas in July functions, this one is for you.

One of the groups my Mum is in has a Dinner every year.
Last year I gave them a stamped on candle and some gift tags to use as their door prize raffle.

Here is what I have made for them this year




I used last years Christmas DSP which I love - had a sneak peak of this years coming and it is Fabulous!

The Rosettes are so easy with the Simply Scored Tool - just score and fold and stick together.
This tree took me around 1 1/2 - 2 hours from start to finish - hehehe have to guess as I took the dog for a walk in that time!

The gift tags I cased off Pinterest and am not sure who the original creator is.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB