Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Flower Garden

I used the Flower Garden Embossing Folder for a different look on this card.
The folder was available in the Summer Mini, so hopefully it will reappear in our new Catalogue in September.

This is not an original idea as I saw it used on a card on Pintrest but I can't find it again to give credit to and I didn't pin it myself - remember thinking what a good idea - let me know if you know who did it and I will link it back.


I have used four of the 2011-2012 In Colors and Whisper White.
I wasn't sure if I should make the colour strips the same length or step them, so clearly I decided to step them but am not totally happy with it. Must say though that it is better looking IRL.

Anyway, it is a great technique and one that you could use on most embossing folders.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB