Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Male Birthday Cards

With hubby's birthday in June (just gone) and my fathers in July, I decided to make two cards at the same time - why not cause that way it's done right......

I used the retired Star Punch with my Glimmer Paper and did a collage using the stamps from the Extreme Elements set.


Both cards together


Card I gave Rob - always keep your favourite, right!

The sentiment is from Grunge Rock and co-ordinates so well with the Extreme Elements set.
The main card colour is Island Indigo - I think I have said before it is my colour after Concord Crush!

If you have teenage sons / nephews, etc, these are two great sets to own - and if we go off the USA retired list, we may not see them in our next Catalogue in September. So if you like them and haven't got them off your wish list yet, I think now may be a great time to get them - remember this month, $ 125.00 gets you the Reason To Smile stamp set for free (one for the girls!). June only !!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB