Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Non-Convention Swaps

Stampin' Up! had their Annual South Pacific Convention in Canberra last week.
As I was unable to attend this year, I thought I'd run a couple of Non-Convention Swaps - one with Facebook Friends and the other within our SU Inkcrebiles Team.
As everyone knows, it is such great fun swapping cards and 3 items with everyone. I absolutely love all the different ideas you get and samples of stamps you don't own. I came home last year with the most fabulous 40 swaps. For me, 40 gives a great range without being swamped or overwhelmed.

Here is the first swap which was for our Incredible Team swap.


 And all you need to do is trim the sides and you have a fantastic card front -


How cool does that look! Ok, I'm bias as I made it, but I did want to show you how what may seem like a pretty average card swap to you can turn out so stunning with a bit of thought and input from yourself.
Not that I consider my swap to be average....just sayin'........

Here is my second swap I made for my Facebook Friends group.


I just love that ribbon! I used the embossing powders on both swaps and can tell you I had a very hard task deciding which swaps to give each group. In the end I decided the first one I made was the Team one and the second the FB group one.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB