Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project 52 - Week 23 - Scrapbook Expo

I went to the 2012 Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo today....enjoyed myself (alone time) as I always do each year.  Bought too much - tell myself each year only buy what you need.....hehehe, one day I may just listen to myself! Maybe if I didn't walk around the aisles 3 times I may have saved some money. I can only imagine what I would have come home with if Laura came with me - she is turning into a fabulous crafter and will be surpassing me in no time.
Caught up with a couple of girlfriends by chance which was great! Yes Narelle, I bought some copic's so you can teach me!!!!

Anyway, just had to use this particular stamp I bought and you will see why it was perfect for this weeks tag


Anyway,, had a fabulous time and I will enjoy creating with my new purchases and showing you the outcome.

Off to dinner tonight for hubby's birthday so had better get off here or it shall be a quite evening...hehehe.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB