Sunday, June 24, 2012

Project 52 - Week 24 - Coffee, Week 25 - Stay

Two tags today - Yay, back up to date! I have only done the fronts as I got to thinking that if I put them in an album, you will only see the front anyway...plus they are quicker to make...hehehe.

Week 24 - Coffee

With these colder nights and studying, I am enjoying a coffee with my studying - not sure if it's to stay warm or to keep awake.

Another of those products I had to have - finally got to use my big Spice Cake Designer Buttons.

Week 25 - Stay
I am loving the French Foliage Stamp Set - it was a set I put off buying but am so glad I caved in and got it.
Maybe next year I can work on my will power!

I must admit I love this tag - impressed myself with it...hehehe.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB