Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reason To Smile Bookmarks

I got my inspiration for these bookmarks from Robin Messenheimer, and the saying from another that I must apologise as I can't find a link but loved the saying.



I had made these bookmarks all the same with the saying on them and then decided to alter one each with the Gerbra flower from the Exclusive set available only this month.
One set in Island Indigo and one set in Wisteria Wonder.

These are this month's thank you for orders placed with me - so get in quick and if you buy or qualify for the Reason To Smile stamp set ( $125.00 order), then you will get the Gerber Bookmark - just let me know the colour you want it in.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB