Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Accordion Pouch Card Holder

So here is another idea using one 12x12 DSP sheet.
I used the instructions provided by Chiaki Haverstick on her website.

This time, we also use 4 Note Cards - pack of 20 including envelopes is just $ 9.50 + P&H - so it makes it super fast to create.

I made a pink set for my Aunt's Birthday in a coupe of weeks, and also a blue set.


Blue set with 4 note cards


Pink set with 4 note cards


Because our DSP is double sided, you get two different styles and colours.
I think they are awesome and I will be making these again.

The Chrysanthemum flower is by the talented Tanya Bell and you can see her tutorial here.
I think I need to make a few more to get them looking as nice as Tanya's.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB