Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Contempo Christmas Card Sets

I just love the Contempo Christmas Stamp Set, so when I saw these sets on another blog I just knew I had to case it. I really do have to apologise as I can not recall who's blog it is on, but if you know, please let me know so I can put a link back to it.

I have used Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade - perfect for Christmas!



And while I was at it, I made some Christmas Note Cards that were inspired by Becky Roberts who makes these cute cards up all the time.


Now you can stll get this stamp set, but I'm not too sure for how much longer as it may or may not be in the new catalogue, so let me know if you want to buy one.

The DSP used is from my retired stash - yes I am starting to use it up, because let me tell you, you are going to LOVE the holiday DSP and I can't wait to order some and show you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB