Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Nesting Boxes

With the new catalogue just a round the corner, I started to look at tutorials on projects using one sheet of 12x12 DSP as I need to make room for the new suites.
I didn't want to do the one sheet wonder thing, so I got out my Simply Scored Scoring Tool ( # 122334 $55.95 + P&H) and the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate ( #125586  $20.95 + P&H) and decided to have a play. 

How cute are these nesting boxes - and ultra easy with the Diagonal Plate!


I must admit I am not happy with the size of the bases as they are a bit too sloppy for my liking, so I will be looking at the measurements used and will rejig to get them more flush.

As the name suggests, they nest inside one another until you are ready to use them.
I haven't made a tag to go with them, but you could easily make a tag and a card to give as a set with the left over DSP.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB