Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project 52 - Week 26 - Pathways

I had this week off with the kids - not a great start to the week I must say!
It didn't start well with my laptop crashing!!!!! Bugger was one of the words that come to mind.
At least all my craft work was backed up.....Anyway, a new laptop and less money in the bank thanks, but at least everything on the old hard drive was able to be transferred to the new one. Now just finding it all and working out the new computer and everything back to normal.
Such a  cold, wet miserable week to be at home - I did manage to get a fair amount of crafting done but little else!

Here is my tag, and yes, until I posted on the Soul Scrappers site, I didn't even realise I had a spelling mistake....aghhhhhh, but, that was my week, so be it!


Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB