Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Reason To Smile Becky Roberts Bags

I have been busy this week making some pink and blue Becky Roberts bags for an order I was given.
I was asked to make pink and blue to be used for Birthdays.

I have used the Reason To Smile stamp - yes, too late to get it now! I love this flower and how good do they look on these bags!
These are the pink ones

Close up to show Crystal Effects on the bud

These are the blue ones 

 Close up of layered flower

Now, it took me a week to make 8 of these - I have another order for 60 white ones with a specific design and matching place cards and 3x3 thank you notes and envelopes.
Busy, much !!!!! At least I have 3 months to get them made by.......should just make it in time!

Who knows, maybe I can make a few extra for swaps at Regionals in November!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB