Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Soul Scrappers Design Team

Wow....how excited am I !!!!!!

You know I join in on the Soul Scrappers challenges all the time - yes I know, a wee bit behind on my tags.....hmmmmm.....anyways, I have been added as one of the Design Team Members!!

I shall be hosting the new "Stampin' Up! Card Challenge", how cool is that!

Each month I will of course post my card here, but would love it if you could join in as well - easy peasy - just look to the left and join our group - heaps of different challenges (as you know) both scrapbooking and cards and also the ATC swaps too. Definitely something for everyone and all levels, and we have members from Australia, USA, Canada and England too.

My first challenge is in about 3 weeks so I hope to see you all there to support me....think I will need it.
You can use current and YES retired Stampin' Up! products, hehehe and seeing as a bit of it only has 4 weeks left, my stash is about to get bigger!

Hope to see you there soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB