Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swap with Theresa

OK -so I have been busy showing you what I have been creating that I have forgotten to show you the swap that Theresa made me.

You may remember in May we had a challenge to make something using the KC plastic holder that we both love. Now I did show you what I created and now it's time to see the amazing album that I got back.

All in the plastic holder

Album with bookmarks either side

Album open


Matching card

A second card for good measure

How cool is the Halloween card - just love it - by the way, I put the pink dsp there as you don't need to see the message written.

Just love it all, and I must say it was a challenge coming up with this swap for both of us.
An amazing gift by a busy talented friend. I will try to post my swaps sooner next time!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB