Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

VIP Stamper Rewards - coming soon

So with the new catalogue coming out in a month, I thought I would introduce my VIP Stamper Rewards club - as of August 1st.



How does it work?
For every $100 (before P&H) that you order from me, I will mark off one square.
Once 10 squares have been marked off, you can pick any stamp set that you wish and you will get it for FREE with your next order that you place.

It is my personal way of thanking you for having me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
This is something I am doing myself and as such, is only valid with myself.

So the good news is that it that anything you order from the retiring list starts you on your way to your free stamp set! Gotta love that!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB