Thursday, August 23, 2012

SUCC1 - Stampin' Up! DSP

Oh My, the time has arrived!!!!

My first Challenge for Soul Scrappers I thought we would start by making a card using DSP ..... as little or as much as you like! The great thing with my challenge for Soul Scrappers is that we are totally happy for your submission to be using retired products! How good is that, as we know that most of us have a big stash haul in our craft rooms....it's not just me surely! To give you some inspiration, I have created three cards to show some possibilities, and yes, got to use retired DSP and stamps....yay....

Here's two cards using the retired Hostess DSP for the 2010-2011 In Colors.

Used the 1 1/4" Square Punch to create the tails

Close up of the label - used Extreme Elements stamps in Blushing Bride ink and Decoative Label Punch

Used the 1" Square Punch and Corner Punch and stamp from SAB Elementary Elegance in Concord Crush ink

This third card is using the retired Jolly Holiday DSP from last year.

I have seen alot of these dress cards around so figured now was a great time to make one.


I hope you like my cards and have been inspired to join my challenge.....if I have 8 entries, I will be sending off a RAK gift to a lucky person. Not a member yet?, click on the badge to the left and I look forward to welcoming you to our group and seeing your entry....
You have three weeks to get your entry in....no excuse now!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB