Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Amazing Race Detour 1

Ok, so I made it onto my flight - yay, off to Asia for Stop 2........however, just a detour on the way, as you do! Then I find out where my next stop is - Japan, India or Russia ????

My detour is all about posting a letter to my loved ones on a windy day. Nice challenge. To get my letter sent I need to address the Criteria, which is to scrap a page or set of 3 cards that have one or all of the following:

  1. Postage Stamp
  2. Envelope
  3. Hidden Journalling


I managed to use all three and no photo in sight!
I love the French Foliage stamp set and it has really worked well on this page, and yes, the background cardstock is More Mustard - not my first choice of colours but goes really well for the feel of this challenge.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB