Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Amazing Race Stop 2 - Japan

Ok, the plane has landed and I am in Japan.........(pity it is just virtual...LOL)

The criteria used on my layout for Japan:
1. Used paint as a wet medium.
2. Used Washi Tape (Tim Holtz Tissue tape).
3. My flora are my leaves.


Seriously, who knew 10 years ago that I would get the exact colours in Stampin' Up! to match our outfits !!!!!
They are Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy and Lucky Limeade. Lucky I took my French Foliage stamp set with me so I could make my own leaves.

I think we have another Detour before our next flight - can't wait to see where I am off to next! 
I am now starting to feel like a real scrapbooker now as well which is great.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB