Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

GTD 3 - Going My Way

Our Guest Team Designer at Soul Scrappers is Tracy Kielty from my2angels.

She has created an amazing layout and for our challenge, she has asked that our layouts contain:
A - Aged
B - Birds
    C - Charms
So you see, easy as A, B, C!!!

Here is my layout:


Not the best photo I know, but you still can see that I used Presto DSP (Retired) that I found in my clean up and inked it for that aged look (not to mention a pic of hubby taken 47 years ago....shhhhhh he is a bit sensitive to his age!). I have fallen n love with the bird die, and have him flying away with the tag. My heart padlock and key charms are to the bottom right pinned to the bows. 

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB