Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Fathers Day 2012

Ok, so Fathers Day was on Sunday - and yes we had a lovely BBQ breakfast and lunch!!!

Thought I would show you the Mother / Daughter combo that we made for Rob.

This is the gift bag and card

 I altered the Gift Bag

Laura made the card

My word she is so creative!!! She picked Bashful Blue for the card and I used the colour coach to co-ordinate my colours as I'm not that creative at the moment!
Must say, I think they look fantastic together.

Nothing to do with Fathers day, but I went through and finally separated my ribbons - how sad, I have more retired ribbon than current! So you know what that means don't you! Yep, going to have to start adding ribbon to everything...hehehe.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB