Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Laura's Project Owl

Laura is really developing her crafting skills and eye for detail!

LOL, when I was taking the photo's to post her latest creation, she said to me that "we both had the same craft blood in us"! Isn't that just the best saying!!!!!

Saturday afternoon Laura showed me a blueprint (wow - I don't do these!) of her next project she would like to do and asked if I would have the colours to do it in........I said of course I do and got out my sample book and asked which shade she would like....LOL, then gave her an A4 cardstock sheet of each one and off she went.

Sunday morning Laura showed me her Owl - WOW, amazing job!


She is starting to put me to shame! But I am a very proud mum - will have to sign her up when she is old enough!

Added to my jobs now is to create a watermark for her so we can put her name on her creations.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB